"Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone."
Proverbs 25:15
I have a hard time being patient with people. I see the errors of their ways and I pounce into affirmative action! Sometimes I ponder what life would be like to a patient person, then I realize, it would be extremely boring.So, Why do I have to wait two weeks for a paycheck? Why do I have to wait a week to see another episode of my favorite show? Why do I have to wait until I'm eighteen? Why do I have to wait for someone to realize they're wrong, and why can't I just let them know?
Be like me!
Demand the impossible and require the unmanageable!
....just kidding.
Be patient and good will surely come of it.
Peace, Love, and Veggies
so this blog is in "my list of blogs to check on a weekly basis," but I keep checking and there's no more posts! What happened?
ReplyDelete