"Explaining your side to someone who does not want to listen and understand you is like using a pencil that was not sharpened, it’s pointless."
Unknown
This is a quickie about the things in life that "yank my chain"
enjoy.....
Frustration is deadly! It eats away at the invisible cork keeping you bottled up until one day you explode. I occasionally tend to "pop" and spew my feelings everywhere; usually I regret it, but hey what are blogs for?
Things that frustrate the living daylights outta' me:
- "Wangsters"...But I'm pretty sure that goes for everyone.
- losing a new tube of chap-stick.
- txt messages at 4 o'clock in the morning that say, "are you asleep?"
- lies...No one likes a "lier lier pants on fire."
- The Jersey Shore.
- When pizza magically became a vegetable.
- When you invest in a book and it starts sucking halfway through, but your too far to stop.
- When someone tries to buy a sympathy vote.
- Math....BLEEEEEHHHCCCCKKKK
And so I end with that. Be on the lookout for some healthy and nutritious recipes!
Peace, Love, and Veggies!
Good list. Can I add one?
ReplyDeleteMisspelled words/improper grammar.